IICRC - INSTITUTE OF INSPECTION, CLEANING & RESTORATION
V2 Solutions, Inc. is proud to be part of an elite group of selected companies to have earned the IICRC Certification and their rigorous set of standards. An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC Certified Technicians are WRT [Water Restoration Technicians], are ASD [Advanced Structural Drying] Certified and remain on the job site ensuring correct protocol and professionalism from start to finish.
“The mission of IICRC is to identify and promote an international standard of restoration and cleaning services that establishes and maintains the health, safety and welfare of the built environment.”
- Receive call & deploy project manager within 2 hours
- Evaluate source & schedule repairs
- Take onsite readings/recordings
- Extract water to minimize damage to facility
- Remove saturated materials & disinfect
- Submit required drying equipment list for approval
- Set up job site to dry facility
- Daily monitoring and project management
- Submit reconstruction proposal
- Provide construction schedule for approval
Dependent on facility size
Below is an example of the documents we provide during the process if drawings are available.
Water Extraction Site
Dehumidifiers & Dryer Locations
Place V2 Solutions, Inc. in your company’s
Disaster Preparedness Plan or Emergency Contingency Plan
to be contacted in case of a water related emergency.
We will work with you to design a plan for your facility and staff should a flood occur.
Call (312) 528-9050.
Emergency After-Hours # (800) 475-8105
RECONSTRUCTION & SMOKE DAMAGE SERVICES
Whether you’re improving a site for tenant retention and attraction, or recovering from a disaster
to the property, V2 Solutions can provide commercial reconstruction and remodeling.
Estimates can include: