Water damage mitigation is the process of stabilizing, cleaning and completely drying affected building materials after sustaining any level of water damage. These damages can be caused by various sources such as flooding and pipe breaks. No matter the source or extent of damage, an immediate emergency response by V2 Solutions, Inc.’s trained technicians will quickly stabilize your property and control the extent of loss.
V2 Solutions, Inc. is proud to be part of an elite group of selected companies to have earned the IICRC Certified Firm designation. In order to qualify an IICRC Certified Firm must have Certified Technicians on each job site at all times to guarantee the correct protocol and professionalism is followed from start to finish on every job.
V2 Solutions, Inc. provides reconstruction and remodeling for your commercial facility's improvement and post disaster projects. Our estimates include, but are not limited to, demolition, framing, drywall, painting and flooring. Please call our office at (312) 528-9050 to discuss your plans and schedule a visit with one of our estimators.
- Receive call & deploy project manager within 2 hours
- Evaluate source & schedule repairs
- Take onsite readings/recordings
- Extract water to minimize damage to facility
- Remove saturated materials & disinfect
- Submit required drying equipment list for approval
- Set up job site to dry facility
- Daily monitoring and project management
- Submit reconstruction proposal
- Provide construction schedule for approval
Dependent on facility size
Below is an example of the documents we provide during the process if drawings are available.
Water Extraction Site
Dehumidifiers & Dryer Locations
Place V2 Solutions, Inc. in your company’s
Disaster Preparedness Plan or Emergency Contingency Plan
to be contacted in case of a water related emergency.
We will work with you to design a plan for your facility and staff should a flood occur.
Call (312) 528-9050.
Emergency After-Hours # (800) 475-8105