V2 Solutions, Inc. successfully completes the clearing of 10 million pounds of recyclable styrofoam and plastic from a 150,000 square foot warehouse in Romeoville, IL ahead of schedule!
When V2 Solutions Inc. was awarded this job our team knew this would be a big undertaking, dealing with many unknowns and a tight deadline.
- Project start date: July 23, 2018
- Project deadline: September 24, 2018.
- Project was completed and handed over to our client on September 19, 2018.
We would like to thank....
• NAI Hiffman Management and Facility Ownership for entrusting us with this project
• Our amazing team at V2 Solutions, Inc that worked 24/6 to make the deadline
• Cardinal Recycling Co. for consulting, resources provided and coordinating vendors,
• Robert Herritt and Rick Richards from StyroGo Inc. for densifying all the Styrofoam resulting in landfill avoidance,
• Next Stop Transport, Accurate Commodities for providing trailers and hauling capability and
• Republic Services Inc. for Special Waste Permitting and Landfill
Below is the data from the project (Based on a 53 foot sized semi-trailer):
V2 Solutions specializes in assisting facility Owners and Asset Management through Consulting, Engineering/Technician, Disaster Remediation/Restoration, Tenant Improvement and Critical Issues services by using our proven process, Define client desires – Client collaboration – Design and communicate action plans – Achieve measured results timely and on budget.
Our Purpose and Passion is to partner with our clients to find the best solutions for their facility needs, while helping maintain and increase their real estate investment value through a proactive and innovative approach.